The DC Community Anchor Partnership (DCAP) is a collaborative of prominent institutions committed to leveraging their operations to advance equitable economic development in the District of Columbia. An initiative of the Coalition for Nonprofit Housing and Economic Development (CNHED), in partnership with the Office of the DC Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development (DMPED), DCAP’s educational and medical anchor institution members are first focused on improving their community economic impact by using their procurement power to support the growth of DC minority-owned business enterprises (MBEs).
Increased procurement with DC-based minority-owned businesses, through DCAP, will create jobs, boost incomes, and generate wealth for residents of color, supporting institutional corporate objectives and advancing inclusive prosperity in the District of Columbia.
- DC Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development (DMPED)
- Georgetown University
- Children’s National Health System
- Sibley Memorial Hospital (Johns Hopkins Medicine)
- BridgePoint Healthcare
- DC Department of Small and Local Business Development (DSLBD) Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- Washington Area Community Investment Fund
- Latino Economic Development Center
- Citi Community Development (Founding Corporate Supporter)
- JPMorgan Chase
- Wells Fargo
- Kaiser Permanente