What does the District have to gain for residents when it increases affordable housing, small business opportunities, and better paying jobs by planning, developing, and living “green”?
Join us to find out at CNHED’s March Monthly Meeting on Thursday, March 23 from 12:30 to 2:30 pm at PNC Bank (800 17th St. NW). Please note the event begins at 12:30 pm, not noon!
- Learn about DOEE’s 2017 goals and accomplishments to date
- Discover the Solar for All program, including the current NOFA for Solar for All DC Innovation and Expansion Grants
- Get an update on green banking, LIHEAP, and RAD discounted electricity rates for low-income households
- Learn how DCSEU helps District residents, businesses, and institutions save energy and money through energy efficiency and renewable energy programs
- Hear how DCSEU partners with and integrates the DC PACE program into projects
- Learn how DCSEU leverages its partnerships with developers and the local workforce development community in the green economy
- Hear about NP’s innovative community solar project, with funding from DOEE, that placed solar panels on three commercial building rooftops with benefits going back to low-income residents of affordable housing
|Date||Thursday, March 23|
|Time||Please note time pushed back!
12:30 - 2:30 PM
(800 17th St. NW)