Thank you for joining CNHED on Thursday, February 28th from noon to 2 PM at the DC Housing Finance Agency for our monthly meeting on “Symptoms of a Deeper Problem: How stressors and shocks exasperate racial inequity while widening the wealth divide.”
The government shutdown may be over (for now), but the consequences of it continue to reverberate throughout the District. This may not be an isolated incident, and it reminds us of how critical having financial security is for many Washingtonians.
- What new issues and challenges have been revealed attributed to financial instability?
- What lessons can we learn from the shutdown and how it impacts residents, small businesses, and communities especially of color?
- What’s our response as a community? What should we be doing differently and more of to address this issue?
- Joseph Leitmann-Santa Cruz, Acting Executive Director, CAAB (click for bio)
- Harold Pettigrew, Executive Director, Wacif (click for bio)
- Sylvia Stokes, Family Care Lead, Platform of Hope (click for bio)
|Date:||Thursday, February 28, 2019|
|Time:||Noon - 2:00 PM|
|Location:||DC Housing Finance Agency, 815 Florida Ave. NW|