Dig out your yellow t-shirt and tell the DC Council it’s time to fund key housing programs that help moderate to low-income residents! Let’s make affordable housing a MAJOR priority! To check out our budget recommendations, click here.
NOTE: Due to unavailability of hearing rooms, we pushed back the TIME of the event. It will take place in room G-9 from 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM.
|Date:||Wednesday, April 24, 2019|
|Time:||12:30 PM to 3:00 PM|
|Location:||John A. Wilson Building (1350 Pennsylvania Ave NW ) -- only a 5 min. walk from Metro Center Station|
*Lunch provided for those who RSVP
- Join with other CNHED members and District residents to advocate for your budget priorities.
- You’ll get to meet your councilmembers and/or their staff to discuss housing priorities as they relate to the FY20 budget.
- Show your support of key programs that assist low to moderate-income residents like the Housing Production Trust Fund, Local Rent Supplement Program, Permanent Supportive Housing, and more!
- Ensure the Council supports the Mayor’s proposed $30M increase to the Housing Production Trust Fund! Sharing your voice with the Council might ensure the Program gets the increase next year!
- Want to learn more about key programs and why they are key to the livelihood of so many residents? Check out the housing programs we advocate on and why they’re so important to District residents!
To RSVP for this event please scroll all the way through to fill in the form below.