Dig out your yellow t-shirt (or get a new one) and tell the DC Council it’s time to fund key programs that help moderate to low-income residents and neighborhood/commercial corridors and small businesses!
When is it?
- Monday, April 23 from 10 AM to Noon
- Join with other CNHED members and District residents to advocate for your budget priorities.
- You’ll get to meet your councilmembers and their staff to discuss your priorities as they relate to the FY19 budget.
- Show your support of key programs that assist low to moderate-income residents like the Housing Production Trust Fund, Local Rent Supplement Program, Small Business Technical Assistance, and more!
- SOME OF THESE PROGRAMS HAVE HAD MAJOR CUTS OR ZERO FUNDING ALLOCATION IN THE MAYOR’S PROPOSED BUDGET. Sharing your voice with the Council CAN ensure they will fund these programs!
- Want to learn more about key programs and why they are key to the livelihood of so many residents? Check out our budget recommendations to read about each!
Where is it?
- John A. Wilson Building (1350 Pennsylvania Ave NW) in Hearing Room 123
*Refreshments provided for those who RSVP in Room 103!
To RSVP for this event please scroll all the way through to fill in the form below.