Please join CNHED on Saturday, March 23rd from Noon to 4 PM for our first ever D.C. Resident Summit!
What is this Summit about?
We’ve heard you and we want to hear more. Our rally’s have asked you to listen and engage with invited speakers year after year, but this year, we wanted to create a NEW event solely for YOU. This Summit gives you the platform to speak/share on issues the District is facing. What’s working in your neighborhood? What’s not? What can we and other organizations do better so you’re living a thriving lifestyle? CNHED is looking for residents to share their input on pivotal questions like these.
What are we doing with these conversations?
This summit will have facilitated table-discussions giving you a chance to share all your insights with fellow residents from across the District. Here’s what we’re doing with that information so it’s put into action:
- Identify major themes from participants
- Organize and plan various trainings throughout the year that cater to resident preferences (date, time, locations)
- Synthesize participant input for distribution material for stakeholders (including DC Council)
- Share with DC Council ahead of CNHED Advocacy Days so Council staff can address themes and topics
- Platform attendees to be long-term advocates
Where is it?
Calvary Baptist Church, 755 8th Street NW
2-minute walk from the Gallery Place-Chinatown Metro Station
7-minute walk from the Metro Center Station
REGISTRATION HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT!