It’s that time of the year again.
Mayor Bowser just released her FY19 budget for the District, so join us on Thursday, April 5 at Noon – 2:00 pm for our annual monthly meeting to learn about its impact on community development in DC.
Hear about funding levels for & any changes in important programs like:
- Housing Production Trust Fund (HPTF)
- Home Purchase Assistance Program (HPAP)
- Small Business Technical Assistance (SBTA)
- Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH)
- Local Rent Supplement Program (LRSP)
- Great Streets
- and more!
- Polly Donaldson, Director, Department of Housing & Community Development *confirmed*
- Tyrone Garrett, Executive Director, District of Columbia Housing Authority
- Kristi C. Whitfield, Acting Director, Department of Small & Local Business Development *confirmed*
- Karima Woods, Director, Business Development & Strategy, Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning & Economic Development *confirmed*
- Laura Zeilinger, Director, Department of Human Services *confirmed*
|Date:||Thursday, April 5, 2018|
|Time:||Noon - 2:00 pm|
|Location:||National League of Cities (660 North Capitol St. NW) -- only a 5 min. walk from Union Station|
*A light lunch will be provided for those who register in advance!