Thank you for your interest, but the class is now full.
If you are interested in the next course series or other training opportunities for small businesses, contact Evette Banfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FastTrac® NewVenture™ program is designed specifically for aspiring entrepreneurs who have an idea for a business, but need a plan and framework to successfully start a company. The program will help these entrepreneurs:
- Match your personal visions to your business concepts
- Align your business concepts with real market opportunities
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business
- Determine the unique features and benefits of your products and/or service
- Define and design your company brand
- Learn how to manage business functions and develop organizational cultures
- Determine the steps to profitability
- Identify potential sources of business funding
- Find available community resources for ongoing business planning
|DATES:||Mondays, September 12 through November 14 (ten weeks)|
|TIME:||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|LOCATION:||Anacostia Arts Center
(1231 Good Hope Road, SE)
in the Art-Drenaline Cafe
|COURSE FEE:||$125.00. Payment must be received no later than Thursday, September 8|
Deadline extended! Now Wednesday, September 7.
What is FastTrac NewVenture?
FastTrac NewVenture is a flexible, 30-hour course with a proven framework to help support aspiring entrepreneurs start businesses and begin their journeys to success. Certified FastTrac Affiliates teach the courses in an interactive, group-oriented environment where participants are encouraged to network with one another to bolster their business ideas.